Friend in The Struggle, Where Are You?
Giharu is always challenged to financing her idealism project by herself. This makes her much more be independent and be strong. She wanted to testing herself before did by anyone and anything because her viewpoint is the most dreaded need to hidden motive in oneself. But she also encourage the concept of the shared world and that the problems on this earth should be celebrated together.
The forms of engagement that she designed with careful have purpose to the simple life message would be shared can in line with universe working but also gives others to engage. It always hope all non profit organization could build a synergy for larger goals.
Giharu taking ahead, by writing, she want to pioneer and finance her idealism projects through YPG and she was doing not at established economy but precisely in a limitations and using the natural ways. Giharu was enthusiastic to encourage the non profit organization independently and able to finance their vocations, because:
- Nobody can assure the donors will become permanent donors
- More dignified because free the creative ability
- More independent so can keep up the value struggle
- For long term survival of goals
- Every goal contained elements of personal interests or groups, such the values are shared or wanna to gather happiness
- Social, the existence of a healthy Identity. A philanthropic organization is a home to social souls. Anyone can build it with increasingly broad preferences, taking specific contributions in the society. We should be proud of but not all organizations are able to survive as pure as struggle when formed
Struggle Funds Breeding
Idealism need much more funds than establish a pure business. The funds would indeed gain benefits in bank but keep in mind money spending continues and everywhere the current passive income often cannot run the current expenditure and also passive income such from bank deposits, one side making us calm down and the other side does not liberate the human creations. We are so dependent of the power of money. If there are organizations want to do something in the same goal and don’t to know how to start, maybe the book of Giharu (YPG) cab be a starter tool to develop organizations funds.
Social For Business and Politic m
We often see so many not profit organizations would have been ridden by political and business interests even already became one of the new type industry. Whether this is good or bad is certainly back on the vision mission of organization. Supposedly, all social organizations that built have perennial goal and driven by the movement breath instead of financial. If not it would be like the social organization for business and politics.
The Benefits of Philanthropist Engagement
- Collaborating movement, should be very easy to do if it refers to the purpose of the establishment of non-profit organization.
- Perkembangbiakkan dana,
YPG has movement model that allows non-profit group earn some results of book that actually it is a part of publishers income if Giharu join with them. The results of the book used for the pro universe working become the main purpose.
The engagements you can join, which are below:
Related Book Movement
Not Related Book Movement